A Taste of Tantra is an introductory evening of Tantra: Thursday 13 October 2016: 7.30pm to 9.45pm
Why is it that we struggle with relating to others, with our sensuality, with living life fully?
How would it be to learn ways in which to live with more intimacy, more passion and more ecstasy?
Tantra provides you with a chance to gain a deeper understanding of what you want and need and ways to create happy, meaningful connections.
At this introductory event you will discover:
• What Tantra is about
• The principles underlying Tantra
• The role of breath in getting in touch with our emotions
• The importance of connecting with your body and getting out of your head
• How movement connects us with pleasure
• The joy of expressing yourself
• How to move and build energy in your body.
We will use a mixture of talk and some simple breathing and movement exercises to introduce Tantra. Come and find out how to live life to the full.
Cost: £20 per person.
Location: The Quaker Meeting House, Queen’s Road, LEICESTER LE2 1WP
PLEASE NOTE: There is no undressing or sexual contact in this introductory workshop (I get asked this on occasion!)